It’s that time of the year again when the wind blows of busy accounting season is starting to form into drizzle and eventually turn into storms before April 15 comes. Perhaps every accountant or auditor knows the #busyseasonfeels.
As the season is finally approaching, let us not forget these reminders after closing the books and opening the books for 2018:
1. Registration of Manual Books of Accounts or Books for Computerized Accounting System;
2. Renewal of Business Permit;
3. Submission of Summary of Accountable Forms;
4. Annual BIR registration;
5. List of Regular Suppliers; and
6. Summary List of Sales and Purchases.
Aforementioned are the general tasks performed for corporations with year ending December 31.
If you have further clarifications, please feel free to message us!
– Mag, Your Partner in Decision-Making